GenesisIG is a Common Image Generator Interface (CIGI) compliant Image Generator (IG) built on GenesisRTX, an advanced high-fidelity runtime rendering system, which eliminates the need for traditional off-line database compiling or formatting. GenesisIG is the control module that processes CIGI information and makes appropriate API calls to GenesisRTX. In addition, GenesisIG returns relevant requested CIGI information back to the host.
GenesisIG is designed to be flexible and scalable and to take full advantage of your COTS hardware.
Support for multiple platforms
- 64 bit Windows 7, 10
- Linux - CentOS 6, 7, RedHawk, Ubuntu, SUSE, SLES
- Multi-core scalable
- Multi-gpu scalable
Support for 3rd-party plugins
- Overlays (for HUDs, etc)
- Image processing (head tracking, warp and blend)
- Shared memory
- Version 5 - IEEE 1278.1-1995
- Version 6 - IEEE 1278.1a-1998 (amendment to IEEE 1278.1-1995)
- Video output up to 4K @ 60Hz (8K effective with E-shift)
- Video outputs based on GPU selected include DVI, DVI-D, HDMI, Displayport, etc.
- Multiple outputs per system supported (up to 8 with 4 GPUs)
- Multiple projector support - warp and blend support with Scalable, Mersive, or custom
- Gen-lock via RPA Electronics for gaming NVIDIA cards or G-Sync for Quadro cards
- Encoded H.264 video streaming